On the re-opening of SLPP Office … “We would never encourage violence” John Benjamin...

Sierra Leone Sports: Le40m windfall for East End Tigers

Ahead of East End Tigers clash against Kamboi Eagles on Saturday 9th February 2019 at the Lungi Central Playing Field, the club’s Executive has enhanced the morale of the players and technical team with a Le40 million windfall. Secretary-General Junisa Tony Kallon has confirmed that the provision of such funds is to keep players highly motivated. “We have decided to provide such windfalls as an extra determination ahead of our next game against the Eagles of Kenema.” The Public Relations Officer of the club, David Emile, said the boys are confident of victory on home turf as the boys have assured the executive, supporters and well wishers of the team. Francis Moinina Koroma of Kamboi Eagles said they are sure they are going to register their first win in the league. He said they have done their assignments well after their first match with Diamond Stars He said the Minister of Transport provided a bus that will take supporters to Lungi to support the team to victory.

Premier League issues match proceeds results

The Sierra Leone Premier League Board wishes to update the public about match proceeds generated from the following premier league matches. The moneys received from the respective matches below were thus distributed as follows based on percentages:

BO RANGERS V. FC KALLON

DATE: 01-02-2019

VENUE: Bo Stadium

Total sales of tickets accounted for Le40,000,000. Host Bo Rangers who received a take home of Le30,000,000 as 80%, whiles the remaining 20% of Le7,680 was allocated for 5% to BODFA, 10% SRFA and 5% to PLB.

FC FC V PORTS AUTHORITY

DATE: 01-02-2019

VENUE: Siaka Stevens Stadium

Total sales of tickets accounted for Le24,300,000. 80% went to FCFC with a take home of Le19,300,000, whiles the remaining 20%, Le5,300,000 was  allocated to WAFA 5%, SLFA% and 5% PLB.

RSLAF V EASTEND TIGERS

DATE: 02-02-2019

VENUE: Wusum Field – Makeni

Total sales of tickets accounted for Le7, 400,000. The remaining 20% – Le2, 950,000 was thus distributed as 5% BDFA, 10% NRFA and 5% PLB.

E E LIONS V OLD EDWARDIANS

DATE: 02-2019

VENUE: Siaka Stevens Stadium

Total sales of tickets accounted for Le88,950,000. 80% went to host E E Lions to the tune of Le69,744,000. The remaining 20% amounted to Le17,436,000 thus allocated as follows, 5% WAFA, 10% SLFA and 5% PLB.

6/2/19

By Bernard Turay

Tel: 077579484/076829887

Thursday February 07 2019.

 

Comments are closed.